1/2 Photos of Ritzy Parmesan Baked Chicken
This was a hit with my family. I hope you'll enjoy it, too. You can also use light mayonnaise with success as well. I use small chicken breasts or butterfly large chicken breasts and split them in half so the chicken is not too thick to bake. I usually double the recipe then because my family always likes extra.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix mayonnaise and lemon juice; set aside.
- 2In separate bowl, combine crushed crackers, cheese, basil, parsley, garlic powder and pepper.
- 3Dip chicken breasts in mayo mixture, then roll in cracker crumbs mixture.
- 4Place on nonstick baking sheet (I like to use the nonstick aluminium foil for this, it works great!).
- 5Bake at 400 degrees F for about 20-25 minutes or until chicken is done.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritzy Parmesan Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.5
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 424.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 26.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: