Recipe by Leslie Sanders
Revised version, original came from a much used and loved Telephone Pioneer cookbook
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) package hash brown potatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can98% low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in saucepan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix together soup, sour cream, cheese, onions and potatoes.
- Spread in 2 1/2 quart baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle top with cornflake crumbs, spritzing crumbs with cooking spray.
- Cook at 350 for 1 to 1 1/2 hour (s).