Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
found this recipe in a church book. they called for all but terscoth, but i went with half and half. enjoy!! these make several, depends on how you do your crackers with peanut butter
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Ritz cracker
- spread peanut butter on crackers and top with another cracker.
- prepare several.
- slowly melt morsels on low heat.
- dip cookies in melted morsels, place on wax paper.
- place in container and refridge.
I found these somewhat messy to make, but the results are yummy! I highly recommend melting the chips in a double boiler. I think these would also be good with a dab of marshmallow creme on top of the peanut butter.