My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds (or more)
- 1Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper in a container suitable for marinating.
- 2Add chicken breasts and coat thoroughly.
- 3Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- 4Remove the coated chicken from marinade and roll in bracker crumbs.
- 5Arrange in a single layer in a 9"x13" casserole dish.
- 6Melt butter and pour half over the chicken.
- 7Bake uncovered at 350F (175C) for 45 minutes.
- 8Spoon the remaining butter and the poppy seeds over the chicken.
- 9Bake an additional 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritzy Chicken with Poppy Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.7
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 97.2 mg
- Sodium 247.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 28.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: