Ritzy Chicken with Poppy Seeds
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper in a container suitable for marinating.
- Add chicken breasts and coat thoroughly.
- Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove the coated chicken from marinade and roll in bracker crumbs.
- Arrange in a single layer in a 9"x13" casserole dish.
- Melt butter and pour half over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 350F (175C) for 45 minutes.
- Spoon the remaining butter and the poppy seeds over the chicken.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.