Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 8 hrs
Cook 1 hr
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds (or more)
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper in a container suitable for marinating.
- Add chicken breasts and coat thoroughly.
- Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove the coated chicken from marinade and roll in bracker crumbs.
- Arrange in a single layer in a 9"x13" casserole dish.
- Melt butter and pour half over the chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 350F (175C) for 45 minutes.
- Spoon the remaining butter and the poppy seeds over the chicken.
- Bake an additional 15 minutes.