Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Need to spruce up your chicken? Try this........
- 2 packages Ritz crackers
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2-1 cup chicken broth
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- muenster cheese (optional)
- 10 -12 Ritz crackers, crushed (optional)
- Crumble one sleeve of Ritz crackers in the bottom of a 2-1/2qt.
- Casserole dish.
- Drizzle ½ of the melted margarine over the crackers.
- Mix the soup, sour cream and broth Place the chicken breast on top of the crackers and pour the soup mixture over top of the Chicken.
- Crush the remaining sleeve of crackers overtop of the chicken mixture.
- Drizzle the remaining melted margarine over the crackers.
- Bake 300 degrees for 30 45 minutes.
- Place Cheese and cracker crumbs over cooked chicken- bake 10 more minutes until cheese is melted.
This is almost like my recipe. I don't use the chicken broth or cheese. I also mix the butter with the cracker crumbs and 2 T. poppy seeds.