Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a local cookbook.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup crushed Ritz cracker
- Cook broccoli in salted water for 5 minutes then drain very well.
- Combine soup, eggs, cheese and mayonnaise.
- Mix well and then add broccoli.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with cracker crumbs and dot with small chunks of butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
This was the recipe I was looking for. My family made this regularly when I was growing up. It is great for holidays or any get together. Thanks for posting:)
I made this recipe some time ago,But am so far behind on my reviews I think I am ahead:) ....and loved every creamy bite of it.It was really a great recipe.I love broccoli so with cheese over it and mushroom soup I knew I couldn't go wrong,as they are all my favorites.