- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup crushed Ritz cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli in salted water for 5 minutes then drain very well.
- Combine soup, eggs, cheese and mayonnaise.
- Mix well and then add broccoli.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with cracker crumbs and dot with small chunks of butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.