An excellent and easy baked fish. You can use any firm white fish for this recipe, tilapia, cod, haddock, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2Lightly spray a baking dish large enough to hold fish in a single layer.
- 3Combine butter, lemon juice, salt, sugar, and the spices.
- 4Cut fish into serving-size pieces.
- 5Dip the fish, one piece at a time, into the butter mixture.
- 6Roll the breaded fish pieces into the crackers, coating thoroughly.
- 7Place fish, in a single layer, in the prepared baking dish.
- 8Spoon the remaining butter mixture over the fish.
- 9Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritzy Baked Fish
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.2
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 213.3 mg
- Sodium 908.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 42.0 g