Prep 8 hrs
Cook 45 mins
- 2 cups Ritz cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 8 ounces ctn. plain yogurt
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Dredge breasts in yogurt. Let stand in refrigerator for several hours or over night, covered with plastic wrap.
- Mix crumbs, cheese and seasonings.
- Coat yogurt covered breasts with crumb mixture.
- Place on foil-lined baking sheet or 13 x 9-inch pan. Drizle with 1/4 cup melted margarine.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
MMMMMmmmm...this reminds me of my recipe for Poppyseed Chicken. This using the whole chicken breast while mine is shredded chicken. I marinated the chicken for about 4 1/2 hours b/f baking. I"m not sure what the yogurt does exactly other than allowing the breadcrumb mixture to adhere to the chicken better. A wonderful tasting chicken recipe Baby. Made for Springs PAC '09.