Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is better than the bottled stuff! I've tried numerous recipes for Ranch salad dressing and this one takes the cake... hmmm, I haven't tried it on cake! We love it on everything.
- 20 Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup dry non-fat buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup dried parsley
- 1⁄2 cup dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 cup granulated onion
- 1⁄4 cup garlic granules
- 2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground celery seed
- Place Ritz crackers in your blender (I pulse them) until they are powdered.
- Add all other ingredients to the powdered crackers and blend. I don't blend it all until powdered, just mixed really well.
- Store this mixture in an airtight container.
- To make salad dressing: Mix 1 1/2 cups mayo (use the good stuff); 1 cup milk (whatever you use at home); and 1 Tbsp of the dry mix. Shake well and store in the refrigerator.
- This makes a great dip too! Try any combination you like of sour cream, mayo, cottage cheese or cream cheese, and 1 Tbsp or more if desired of the dry mix. I like 1/2 cup mayo, 1 package softened cream cheese, and 1/2 cup IMO, with at least 1 Tbsp dry mix.