1/3 Photos of Ritz Poppy Seed Chicken
This is such a yummy comfort food. Easy enough for anyone to make, and quick to!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown cubed chicken with onions.
- 2Add soup,sour cream, and poppy seeds till well blended.
- 3Mix cracker crumbs and butter together.Place 1/2 crumbs in bottom of 9 by 13 pan.
- 4Pour chicken over top, and sprinkle top with remaining crumb mixture.
- 5Bake 350° for 30-40 minutes (till bubbly).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritz Poppy Seed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.2
- Calories from Fat 388
- Total Fat 43.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.0 mg
- Sodium 675.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 18.0 g