1/1 Photo of Ritz Parmesan Tilapia
Chef #203028's Note:
Very easy and quick. Low in Cholesterol. This is my original recipe I made up for my husband because of his high cholesterol problem.Tip: for better presentation I lightly brush filet with egg mixture and pat additional cracker mixture after I turn the fillet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely crush Ritz crackers.
- 2Mix all dry ingredients with cracker crumbs.
- 3Beat egg and milk.
- 4Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 5Spray broiler pan with cooking spray.
- 6Dip each fillet in egg and milk mixture.
- 7Coat filet with cracker mixture.
- 8Place on broiler pan.
- 9Cook for 5 minutes and turn.
- 10Lightly recoat turned side of fillet with egg mixture and cracker mixture.
- 11Cook for 4-5 minutes Serve.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritz Parmesan Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 117.9 mg
- Sodium 366.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 32.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning