Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 mins
Found this on the Delish web page. Haven't made it yet but wanna try it soon.
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh jalapno bell pepper
- 12 slices swiss cheese slices
- 6 slices deli honey-roasted ham
- 72 Ritz crackers
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix first 3 ingredients until blended. Cut each cheese and ham slice into 6 pieces.
- Place crackers in single layer on rimmed baking sheet; cover with cheese. Top half the cheese-topped crackers with ham.
- Bake 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Spoon small dollop of jam mixture over ham-topped crackers; cover with remaining crackers, cheese sides down, to make sandwiches. Serve warm.