Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a cute appetizer or snack!
- 4 Ritz crackers
- 2 teaspoons cream cheese spread
- 1⁄4 teaspoon jelly, any flavor
- 4 pieces black licorice strings (1 inch each)
- Spread each of 2 crackers with 1 teaspoons of the cream cheese spread.
- Cut remaining crackers in half.
- Insert cut-sides of cracker halves, at a slight angle, into cream cheese spread to form the "ladybugs' wings."
- Place small drops of jelly on wings for the "ladybugs' spots." Add licorice for the "antennae."
- 2 ladybugs is 1 serving.
* Reviewed for Australian New Zealand Forum Jan 09 Recipe Swap * Great snack! My 5 year old loved these and she helped to put them together. Photo also being posted.