Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is very easy to make. I came up with the recipe by experimenting. It only takes three steps to make.
- 32 Ritz crackers (1 sleeve)
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 1892.0 ml vanilla ice cream
- 170.09 g box vanilla pudding mix
- 354.88 ml milk
- 340.19 g container Cool Whip
- Crush crackers into crumbs.
- Pour melted margarine into crumbs add sugar, and mix until moistened, save some for top of pudding just for garnish.
- Press into bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix pudding ingredients together with a mixer.
- Pour over crust.
- Top with Cool Whip and remaining crumbs.
- Refrigerate until firm.