Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is the juiciest, best chicken we've ever had. It was originally my mother-in-law's recipe. I never make bone-in chicken, but I wouldn't change a thing about this perfect recipe! Your family will love it!
- 6 skinless chicken breasts, bone in
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 13 1⁄2 ounces Ritz crackers, 3 packages (each pkg has 37 crackers)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Place Ritz crackers in the blender and blend until finer than breadcrumbs.
- Melt butter completely (I microwave it).
- Dip chicken in melted butter.
- Coat chicken in Ritz crumbs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Super-Duper Chicken recipe!! Really easy to put together and throw in the oven, and the taste is Heavenly! We thoroughly enjoyed every bite! I used bone-in thighs, so baked them about 15 or so minutes longer than the recommended 45 min. called for in the directions. An absolute winner! Thanks so much for sharing, Allie-Pie. Laudee C.
WOW!!!! This is going to be a recipe I am going to make over and over again. I used 3 boneless chicken breasts, 1/2 cup butter and 2 packages of garlic butter ritz crackers. No additional seasons needed. My 11 year old said if he were grading this in school it would be an A+, and it was a definate keeper. Thank you Allie-Pie for sharing this wonderfully simple recipe.
I didn't have chicken breasts, only frozen breast tenders so I used them for this recipe. They turned out so crispy and we thoroughly enjoyed them. Good recipe, a keeper for something quick.