1/2 Photos of Ritz Cracker Cookies - No Bake - Candy Coated
I've been making these for years now. Everyone always loves them. They are super easy. I know there are a few other recipes out there for these cookies - most use almond or candy bark... these use the "candy melt wafer discs" from craft stores, candy shops, or Walmart Craft Dept., I also microwave the candy melts instead of using a double boiler. Plus, these candy melts come in many colors to suit your needs - think pink candy melts with pink M&M's for October Breast Cancer Awareness, white on white for Bridal Showers... They are so pretty for the Holidays - you can decorate these with any color sprinkles, candy M&M's, I've even used Hershey's Hugs mini-morsels.. the possibilites are endless, just make to suit your occasion... great with bright sprinkles for birthdays, or pastel M&M's for Easter, etc. - have fun! Also good for bridal or baby shower take-home goodie bags. Note: I always use the MINI M&M over the regular size just not to overpower the cracker flavors... just an FYI...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 80 Ritz crackers (1 whole box that contains 4 sleeves)
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 (14 ounce) bags white chocolate candy melts (white chocolate candy melt wafer discs)
- 1/3 cup miniature M&M's chocolate candies
- 1In Ritz cracker box there are 4 sleeves of crackers.
- 2Take 2 sleeves of crackers and top each cracker with enough peanut butter to coat gently - then top with remaining 2 sleeves of crackers which makes cracker sandwiches.
- 3Microwave candy melts according to package directions. (I basically cook at 1/2 power and 30 second intervals until candies are melted stirring after each 30 second interval).
- 4Drop cracker sandwich into melted chocolate, coat completely & remove with fork shaking off excess chocolate. Top immediately with mini M&M's or sprinkles, or colored sugar, etc.
- 5Cool completely before serving/storing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritz Cracker Cookies - No Bake - Candy Coated
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 107.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature M&M's chocolate candies