Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From one of our church cookbooks. Preparation time does not include refrigeration time.
- 4 (3 ounce) boxes coconut cream pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 50 Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Soften ice cream and mix together with pudding mix and milk.
- Melt butter.
- Mix with crushed Ritz crackers and press into a 9x11" pan as a crust(just on bottom).
- Pour pudding mixture on top of crust.
- Spread cool whip on top of that.