Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Like poppy seed chicken, but without the poppy seeds - I add them when I have them, but they go rancid so quickly that I don't keep them on hand.... It's cool to lighten this recipe up!
- Place chicken breasts in a pot, cover with water.
- Bring to a boil on medium-high heat and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Let Chicken cool and cut into chunks or shred.
- Place chicken in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- In another bowl combine soup, sour cream, and sherry
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Melt butter and toss with crushed crackers and sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes (cover if crackers look like they are getting dark).