My husband and I came up with this super-easy chicken dish one night when we didn't have much time. The chicken comes out juicy and tender with very few ingredients and almost no prep time. We like to serve it with broccoli and baked potatoes or rice but it would go with almost anything. This makes enough for 2-3 but recipe could be easily doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cut chicken into pieces of desired size. I like to make them small (2" chunks) so I can use more crackers.
- 3Crumble crackers into a bowl (crumbs should not be too small) and mix in cheese.
- 4Coat chicken with melted butter and then roll in cracker crumb mix. Place on baking sheet or pan and sprinkle more crumbs on top.
- 5After all pieces are coated, drizzle remaining butter over chicken and top with remaining crackers.
- 6Bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes (longer if pieces are large) or until center of chicken is no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritz Cracker Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.2
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 179.6 mg
- Sodium 494.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 55.2 g