Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband and I came up with this super-easy chicken dish one night when we didn't have much time. The chicken comes out juicy and tender with very few ingredients and almost no prep time. We like to serve it with broccoli and baked potatoes or rice but it would go with almost anything. This makes enough for 2-3 but recipe could be easily doubled.
- 1 lb approx. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 15 -20 Ritz crackers (1/2 sleeve)
- 3 -4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 -2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut chicken into pieces of desired size. I like to make them small (2" chunks) so I can use more crackers.
- Crumble crackers into a bowl (crumbs should not be too small) and mix in cheese.
- Coat chicken with melted butter and then roll in cracker crumb mix. Place on baking sheet or pan and sprinkle more crumbs on top.
- After all pieces are coated, drizzle remaining butter over chicken and top with remaining crackers.
- Bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes (longer if pieces are large) or until center of chicken is no longer pink.