1/1 Photo of Ritz Cracker Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
There are several versions of the Ritz cracker casserole, here is mine, which is made with cream cheese. This is comfort food at its best.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium-size saucepan put the cream cheese and butter, and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Crush the Ritz crackers and place them in a bowl.
- 4Add just enough milk to moisten the crackers and blend.
- 5In a greased casserole dish layer 1/2 broccoli, 1/2 chicken, 1/2 grated cheeses, 1/2 crushed crackers and 1/2 cream cheese sauce.
- 6Repeat the layers.
- 7Bake in a 350F oven for 35-45 minutes, or until everything is hot and the cheese has melted.
- 8This can also be made without the chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritz Cracker Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (527 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1087.8
- Calories from Fat 765
- Total Fat 85.1 g
- Saturated Fat 49.1 g
- Cholesterol 274.0 mg
- Sodium 1266.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 50.9 g