Recipe by mizzlizzita
These things have been made by my family since before I can remember. Been made by my sibs and I since we were under age 4. Very good family tradition that we've made almost every year for Christmas and sometimes other holidays. Oh, one thing, you CAN NOT sub the generic excuses for Ritz crackers.....they will not be as crunchy, buttery, or good!
Top Review by Bay Laurel
This was awesome and easy. I didn't have any bark so I melted a bag of Hersey's milk chocolate chips and dipped into it. I stuck the Ritz cookie in the freezer to make sure it set properly and it was PERFECT! Thanks for sharing elizagirl!
- 1 -2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 40 -60 Ritz crackers
- 1 (24 ounce) package milk chocolate bark or 1 (24 ounce) package white chocolate bark or 1 (24 ounce) package almond bark
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate bark.
- Make sandwiches with Ritz and peanut butter by spreading peanut butter on a Ritz cracker and topping with another cracker. Repeat with others.
- Dip sandwiches in chocolate bark, coating them with chocolate.
- Put chocolate covered sandwiches on cookie sheets covered in wax paper.
- Completely cool.