Missy in Montana's Note:
This recipe came from my friend Amanda, who loved to cook for us when we were roommates in college. This is another simple and delicious recipe- definitely a great comfort food!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil whole chicken breasts (may be fresh or frozen) for about 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear when cut.
- 2Place in fridge to cool enough to handle.
- 3Meanwhile, mix soup and sour cream in large bowl.
- 4Pull chicken apart into bite-sized chunks and mix with soup mixture.
- 5Crush Ritz crackers in tube.
- 6Melt butter and mix in crushed crackers.
- 7Place chicken mixture into a casserole dish, top with Ritz mixture, and bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritz Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 720.8
- Calories from Fat 504
- Total Fat 56.0 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 162.0 mg
- Sodium 981.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 28.5 g