Recipe by Missy in Montana
This recipe came from my friend Amanda, who loved to cook for us when we were roommates in college. This is another simple and delicious recipe- definitely a great comfort food!
- 3 -4 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1/4 lb) package Ritz cracker
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sour cream and soup in a bowl, place inside the refrigerator.
- Boil chicken breasts until tender; drain and let stand 10 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
- Spread cubed chicken evenly over the bottom of a sprayed 9X13 casserole dish.
- Salt and pepper chicken to taste.
- Remove sour cream and soup mixture from refrigerator and spread over the chicken in the casserole dish.
- Crush Ritz crackers inside of its plastic sleeve and then spread evenly over the casserole.
- Spoon melted butter over the top of all.
- Bake at 350°F until golden brown and bubbling, approximately 20-30 minutes.