Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious dressing from the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce or 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetarian worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 5 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled coarsely (about 1 cup)
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except Roquefort until smooth and then stir in Roquefort and salt and pepper to taste.
excellent roquefort dressing. I used regular milk as I did not have buttermilk. Will never buy bottled roquefort again. This one is a keeper.
Delicious. Didn't have buttermilk or lemon. Used whole milk and a couple splashes of white wine vinegar instead this time. Still really delicious. Definately recommend
WONDERFUL! Been looking for a Roquefort dressing for years. This tastes just like my mom use to make!