Prep 24 hrs
Cook 12 mins
Adapted from Cookies & Cups
- 566.99 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- 473.18 ml granulated sugar
- 473.18 ml dark brown sugar
- 5 eggs
- 29.58 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 1419.54 ml flour
- 1182.95 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Stir the dry ingredients in (baking soda, salt and flour) until evenly combined and finally the chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Scoop batter onto baking sheet on large mounds, 2-3 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until edges are golden and centers are almost set.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.