Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a little treat I always make at Christmas, even though it can be make all year long. (don't let the amount of oil fool you, You can't even tell there is oil on them)I get so many requests for this recipe.The taste is a wonderful ranch dill. I have frozen these as well. Standing time is not included.
- 2 (225 g) boxes Ritz Bits miniature crackers
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil or 3⁄4 cup canola oil (is best)
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Mix everything except Ritz bitz.
- Pour dressing over the ritz bitz.
- mix well.
- Mix a few times while letting it sit overnight.
really great snack - the people at my open house loved it. I found 3/4 cup oil a little too much and actually had to drain the crackers in a collander and then blot them with paper towels before I could serve them. I will make this again but will reduce the oil by at least an 1/8th a cup. Thanks though for a fabulous, easy recipe.
I made this snack during the holidays using the little "Goldfish" crackers. Everyone scarfed them up so fast I had to make another batch.
Wow, quick, easy and taste really good. Couldn't ask for more. I used light olive oil (No canola on hand. I was concerned at the amount of oil but as Dotty2 said, was not too much. My family likes this as a snack too.