Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a snack recipe I made over the holidays. It came from an old cookbook that I had.
- 2 (10 ounce) boxes Ritz crackers, bits
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white Karo
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix cracker and nuts and place on a large buttered sheet (with sides).
- Boil butter, sugar, and syrup for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and add soda and vanilla.
- Pour over mix.
- Put onto waxed paper and break into clumps.