Getting ready for Holiday Snacks ! Well here it is! I loved it -- Must be the Dill & Garlic that did me in for these great little snacks !!These little cheese cracker make good picken's! Saw this on tv and tried this because I love dill!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the crackers in a large sealable freezer container.
- 2In a bowl, mix the oil, salad dressing mix, dill,garlic power& celery salt.
- 3Pour this mixture over the crackers & make sure they are covered well with dressing.
- 4Refridgerate at least 24hours~turning the container every so often.
- 5Let mixture come to room Temp.
- 6before serving.
- 7Then just store in covered container in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritz Bits(cheese) Crackers with Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.8
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 330.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
original ranch dressing mix