Recipe by Poker
Getting ready for Holiday Snacks ! Well here it is! I loved it -- Must be the Dill & Garlic that did me in for these great little snacks !!These little cheese cracker make good picken's! Saw this on tv and tried this because I love dill!
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) boxes cheese crackers (Not Peanut butter flavored)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) packageof hidden valley original ranch dressing mix
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the crackers in a large sealable freezer container.
- In a bowl, mix the oil, salad dressing mix, dill,garlic power& celery salt.
- Pour this mixture over the crackers & make sure they are covered well with dressing.
- Refridgerate at least 24hours~turning the container every so often.
- Let mixture come to room Temp.
- before serving.
- Then just store in covered container in refrigerator.