Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from a co-worker at the hospital - she brought it one night for a pot luck we were throwing - it was fantastic - rare for 3 AM!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk (sweetened)
- 1 (13 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Make your white cake mix according to directions on box and place in a 9 X 13 pan.
- When baked - pierce entire cake with a fork.
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk and coconut milk together and pour over warm cake.
- Let cake cool completely.
- Mix shredded Coconut with cool whip and use to frost cake.
- Serve chilled.