Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I came up with this recipe one day, when I wanted something spicy and easy to make. I let everyone add their own Cajun seasoning as my daughter does not like spice. Serve with a salad and garlic bread and supper is ready in a half hour.
- Chop chicken in 1-inch cubes.
- Fry in olive oil in a large skillet until cooked.
- Add onion, peppers, garlic and celery seed.
- Fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add tomatoes, soup and Cajun seasoning.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta.