I came up with this recipe one day, when I wanted something spicy and easy to make. I let everyone add their own Cajun seasoning as my daughter does not like spice. Serve with a salad and garlic bread and supper is ready in a half hour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop chicken in 1-inch cubes.
- 2Fry in olive oil in a large skillet until cooked.
- 3Add onion, peppers, garlic and celery seed.
- 4Fry for a couple of minutes.
- 5Add tomatoes, soup and Cajun seasoning.
- 6Simmer for 20 minutes.
- 7Serve over hot cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rita's Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 880.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 16.6 g