Recipe by Manda
This recipe is from my friend, Rita. They are always the first to go at parties. I'm always up for a new twist on deviled eggs, so I was so happy to get the recipe from her. They are the best I have ever had (including my own:( Yummy! You can add a little more mayo if you prefer a creamier filling.
Top Review by Tebo
I don't think I'll ever make the ordinary ho hum deviled eggs again. With this recipe and other deviled eggs recipes on Zaar there just is no need to be ho hum with deviled eggs again. Thanks Manda
- 12 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- salt and black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Hard-boil eggs (10-15 minutes).
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
- In bowl, smash yolk with fork.
- Add all other ingredients (except egg whites), and beat with hand mixer.
- Fill egg halves with mixture by either spooning it in or piping in.
- Sprinkle tops with paprika.