This recipe is from my friend, Rita. They are always the first to go at parties. I'm always up for a new twist on deviled eggs, so I was so happy to get the recipe from her. They are the best I have ever had (including my own:( Yummy! You can add a little more mayo if you prefer a creamier filling.
- Hard-boil eggs (10-15 minutes).
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise and remove yolks.
- In bowl, smash yolk with fork.
- Add all other ingredients (except egg whites), and beat with hand mixer.
- Fill egg halves with mixture by either spooning it in or piping in.
- Sprinkle tops with paprika.
I don't think I'll ever make the ordinary ho hum deviled eggs again. With this recipe and other deviled eggs recipes on Zaar there just is no need to be ho hum with deviled eggs again. Thanks Manda
At first I thought these were a bit too potent. However, they did mellow overnight, and I enjoyed them more the next day. Some guidance about the amount of salt would have been helpful. I will probably not make these again (commercial horseradish sauce is full of awful ingredients, and I don't use it enough to bother making my own). Thank you for the recipe, though.
Awesome! I made these Deviled eggs to use up all of our dyed easter eggs. This was perfect. I put all the yolks and ingredients in a quart bag and had fun mushing it all together.Then I cut a hole on the bottom corner and squirted it into my eggs. Thanks for sharing Manda.