Recipe by islandgirl77551
Another recipe from a co-worker. It's peanut butter and powdered sugar coated Chex cereal. This makes a tasty party snack, especially if you're a peanut butter lover.
- 1 (15 ounce) box Corn Chex (any kind) or 1 (15 ounce) box Rice Chex (any kind) or 1 (15 ounce) box Wheat Chex (any kind)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) bag peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot melt butter, peanut butter chips and peanut butter.
- Heat just until melted together and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in Chex cereal.
- Place powdered sugar in a gallon sized ziplock bag.
- Add peanut butter covered Chex to the powdered sugar and shake until well coated.