Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe to serve for a party/potuck. Especially if it's near a lot of fat/calorie laden finger foods. This is healthy and filling! I could make a meal of it, and sometimes I do just that! I've tried several "caviar" recipes and this is how we do it in NC!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies, original, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 sweet onion, diced small
- 1 bunch cilantro, finely chopped (remove leaves, discard stems)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 large avocados, chopped
- tortilla chips
- Combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- mix well.
- Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 2 hours. Optimal to make day before! Usually doesn't last that long here!