Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Posting for ZWT6 (Scandinavia/Norway)
Make and share this Risted Laks Med Kremsaus recipe from Food.com.
- If you are using frozen trout, defrost them completely before cooking. Wash fish under cold running water, pat dry inside and out and sprinkle a little salt into the cavities.
- Spread the 1/2 cup flour over wax paper, roll the fish around in the flour and shake off any excess.
- In a heavy 10-12″ skillet, heat 2 tb butter and 2 tb oil. When foam subsides, lower heat to moderate and fry the trout, 2 at a time, for about 5 minutes on each side, turning them carefully with a large spatula.
- When all the trout have been browned, keep them warm on a heatproof platter in a 200 degree F oven while you quickly make the sauce.
- Pour off all the fat from the skillet and replace it with 2 tablespoons fresh butter.
- Stir over low heat, scraping up the brown pan drippings with a wooden spoon. Add the sour cream and continue stirring for about 3 minutes without letting the cream boil.
- Stir in the lemon juice and pour the sauce over the hot fish.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve at once.