Recipe by Scarlett516
I was given the ingredients for this recipe by a British friend as a way to use up leftover roast beef. These are also good when eaten like cheeseburgers.
- 1 lb leftover roast beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 pinch cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a sharp knife or food processor to mince the beef.
- Heat up a skillet on medium with a bit of oil.
- In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, parsley, bread crumbs, egg, and cinnamon.
- Form into patties and coat both sides lightly with flour.
- Cook rissoles on one side until browned, then turn to the other side and cook until browned and heated through.
- Serve topped with ketchup or leftover gravy.