I was given the ingredients for this recipe by a British friend as a way to use up leftover roast beef. These are also good when eaten like cheeseburgers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a sharp knife or food processor to mince the beef.
- 2Heat up a skillet on medium with a bit of oil.
- 3In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, parsley, bread crumbs, egg, and cinnamon.
- 4Form into patties and coat both sides lightly with flour.
- 5Cook rissoles on one side until browned, then turn to the other side and cook until browned and heated through.
- 6Serve topped with ketchup or leftover gravy.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rissoles (Dish to Use up Leftovers!)
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.8
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 134.9 mg
- Sodium 180.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 34.0 g