- 680.38 g small red potatoes, peeled
- 59.16 ml unsalted butter
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 14.79 ml minced fresh chives
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Parboil potatoes in a sauce-pan for 10 minutes; drain.
- Melt butter in the pan over low heat.
- Add potatoes, cover, and cook 10 minutes.
- Swirl the pan occasionally to stir, holding the cover in place.
- Uncover and increase heat to medium-high.
- Saute 10 minutes, turning potatoes until golden brown on all sides.
- Toss with butter, herbs, and seasonings before serving.