- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, peeled
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Parboil potatoes in a sauce-pan for 10 minutes; drain.
- Melt butter in the pan over low heat.
- Add potatoes, cover, and cook 10 minutes.
- Swirl the pan occasionally to stir, holding the cover in place.
- Uncover and increase heat to medium-high.
- Saute 10 minutes, turning potatoes until golden brown on all sides.
- Toss with butter, herbs, and seasonings before serving.