1/2 Photos of Rissole Potatoes
Kit^..^ty Of Canada's Note:
In just one pan, these potatoes get crisp on the outside, creamy on the inside, and buttery all over! By Cuisine at Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes, peeled
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1Parboil potatoes in a sauce-pan for 10 minutes; drain.
- 2Melt butter in the pan over low heat.
- 3Add potatoes, cover, and cook 10 minutes.
- 4Swirl the pan occasionally to stir, holding the cover in place.
- 5Uncover and increase heat to medium-high.
- 6Saute 10 minutes, turning potatoes until golden brown on all sides.
- 7Toss with butter, herbs, and seasonings before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rissole Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.3
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 13.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g