1/1 Photo of Rissani's Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
1 hr 5 mins
A tasty and easy recipe for chocolate chip cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth and cream. Beat in the eggs until blended, then stir in vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients until blended. Mix in oats and chocolate chips. Drop heaping spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet or parchment paper to avoid sticking.
- 4Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for approximately 5 minutes before moving to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rissani's Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.9
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 66.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g