A tasty risotto to enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring broth to a boil and keep at a bare simmer.
- 2In a large saucepan, cook onion in butter over moderately-low heat, stirring, until it is softened.
- 3Add rice, stirring with a wooden spoon, until rice is coated well with butter.
- 4Add ½ cup of broth and cook, stirring, until absorbed.
- 5Continue adding broth, ½ cup at a time, stirring constantly, and letting liquid become absorbed before adding more, until rice is tender and al dente (about 17 minutes).
- 6Add cream and stir into risotto.
- 7Remove from heat and stir in cheese and walnuts.
- 8Divide among four plates and garnish with Parmesan, parsley and walnut halves.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Risotto with Gorgonzola and Walnuts
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 519.1
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 1223.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 13.8 g