Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A unique recipe for clams.
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup raw rice
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 cups minced clams
- Saute onions and garlic light in oil.
- Add rice and saute until it turns translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients ecxept clams.
- Cover tightly and steam until rice is tender but not not soft.
- Add clams, cover and heat until flavors are blended.
- Serve with a salad and garlic bread.