1/1 Photo of Risotto Napoletana
Chef #302958's Note:
It's as if you took the whole deli and made a risotto out of it! A nice trick here is to use marinated sun-dried tomatoes - the oil you drain off them you can tip straight into the pan! While the chili is an optional extra, fresh parmesan is a must. From an AWW cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large pan and add onion, cooking until soft.
- 2Add rice and stir until fully coated in oil.
- 3Add canned tomates and water and bring to the boil.
- 4Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes - stir once or twice.
- 5Remove from heat and let stand, still covered, for 10 minutes.
- 6Stir in remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Risotto Napoletana
Serving Size: 1 (461 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.0
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 704.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 14.7 g