It's as if you took the whole deli and made a risotto out of it! A nice trick here is to use marinated sun-dried tomatoes - the oil you drain off them you can tip straight into the pan! While the chili is an optional extra, fresh parmesan is a must. From an AWW cookbook.
- Heat oil in large pan and add onion, cooking until soft.
- Add rice and stir until fully coated in oil.
- Add canned tomates and water and bring to the boil.
- Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes - stir once or twice.
- Remove from heat and let stand, still covered, for 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and serve immediately.