Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is fabulous.... Its Risotto? What else can I say? Try it you'll love it....
Make and share this Risotto Milanese recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy bottom saucepan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat, add the onion and sauté until translucent add the rice and stir until lightly toasted, not brown.
- Add the saffron and while stirring constantly, add the stock ¾ cup at a time, adding more as the stock is absorbed by the rice.
- Continue the stirring and adding liquid until the rice is creamy but still firm inside.
- Finish by stirring in the cream, butter and parmesan cheese.
- Season the risotto with salt and pepper.
- Spread out in a shallow pan to cool quickly.