Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made this last night with leftover rice it was really tasty
Make and share this Risotto Imitation recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 -2 tablespoon breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- melt butter and olive oil over low heat.
- add garlic and saute about five minutes.
- add cream then add rice and cheese, if to dry add more cream.
- if it is to thin add bread crumbs.