1/2 Photos of Risotto & Baked Winter Squash
1 hr 25 mins
This is a new recipe I am going to try and when I do I will post pictures. But to me sounds like real wholesome type of recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cut up squash into cubes.
- 2Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and spread on a cookie sheet and bake 30-40 minutes at 425 degrees.
- 3Bring stock to a simmer and set aside.
- 4Heat last tablespoon of olive oil and add diced onion and cook still soft.
- 5Add 1/3 of cooked squash, minced garlic and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 6Add rice and cook until separated.
- 7Stir in one ladleful of warm stock and add sage. Keep adding stock as it is absorbed. Takes about 20-25 minutes.
- 8Taste and add seasoning if needed.
- 9Add remaining squash another 1/2 cup of stock for that creamy risotto look.
- 10Add parmesan and parsley and last add pepper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Risotto & Baked Winter Squash
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.9
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 468.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 13.1 g