A recipe from a local magazine Italianicious. Although the recipe calls for butter I don't usually add to risotto.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring stock to boil and then keep simmering.
- 2Heat oil in wide heavy based pan. Add onion and saute until soft.
- 3Add meat browning the meat until cooked.
- 4Add rice and stir for a minute or two, then add wine and let it evaporate.
- 5Add passata, saffron and a ladleful of boiling stock, stir. Allow rice time to absorb stock before adding more stock.
- 6Continue adding stock a ladleful at a time until its all used. Cook for a frther 15 mins on low heat until rice is al dente. Season with salt and pepper.
- 7When cooked, remove from heat and stir in butter and top with cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Risotto Alla Sarda
Serving Size: 1 (491 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 863.2
- Calories from Fat 473
- Total Fat 52.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 89.5 mg
- Sodium 1254.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 26.3 g